2018 Dutch Darts Masters Betting Tips
I have been very slack of late but I’m back with my 2018 Dutch Darts Masters Betting Tips.
With the qualifiers being so late, coupled with the fact that I play darts myself on a Thursday night, it makes it hard to get in with the bets on time.
The bookies do not make it easy either.
It’s 2AM UK time and still no real markets open.
I have the bets ready… just waiting on prices which will be updated below.
2018 Dutch Darts Masters – Tournament Winner
- Rob Cross – To Win – Odds 13/2 @ BetFair – 10pt returns 75pts – VOID – Withdrew
- Darren Webster – an Each-way outsider – Odds 150/1 – 1p Each-way returns a potential 202pts
2018 Dutch Darts Masters – 1st Round Banker
- Jermaine Wattimena to beat Adam Huckvale
- Kyle Anderson to beat Christian Kist
- Cameron Menzies to beat Kevin Munch
- Adrian Lewis to beat Jan Dekker
- James Wade to beat Cristo Reyes
A 10pt ACCA returns 42.42pts with Bet365. – LOSS
2018 Dutch Darts Masters – 1st Round Mixed Acca
- Jamie Lewis to beat Wayne Jones
- Steve Lennon to beat Rowby-John Rodriguez
- Ricky Evans (+1.5 legs) to beat Krzysztof Ratajski
- Jonny Clayton to beat Josh Payne
- Steve Beaton to beat Jeffrey de Graaf
- Terry Jenkins to beat Mike De Decker
A 4pt ACCA returns around 52.40pts with Bet365. – LOSS
2018 Dutch Darts Masters – 2nd Round Banker
- Mervyn King to beat Ryan Joyce
- Daryl Gurney to beat Cristo Reyes
- Mensur Suljovic to beat Josh Payne
- Peter Wright vs James Wilson – Total match legs over 8.5
A 10pt Acca returns around 39.88pts with Bet365 – WINNER
2018 Dutch Darts Masters – 3rd Round Acca
- Mensur Suljovic vs Simon Whitlock – Total match legs OVER 8.5
- Kim Huybrechts to beat Jermaine Wattimena
- Peter Wright to beat Gerwyn Price
- Stephen Bunting to beat Krzysztof Ratajski
- Daryl Gurney vs Mervyn King – Total match legs OVER 8.5
- Kyle Anderson to beat Cameron Menzies
A 5pt ACCA returns around 52.87pts with Bet365.com
2018 Dutch Darts Masters – Quarter-Final Betting Tips